The assignment is to get you used to working with music/sound and simple scripts in Flash.
Create a Flash banner ad using the following qualifications. Points will be deducted for not following the directions.
- Use a IAB standard size with a total number of pixels being greater than 65k. Which size is your project: ___________________
- A minimum of four (4) different sounds should be playable
- Each sound should be triggered based off of clicking on an item in the stage
- The audible and visual design should match
- Overall file size is < 2Meg for the SWF
- No blurry/pixilated images, & readable text if applicable
- Rollover effects for the clickable items
Please be more creative than a Drum Set. Examples of a good sound machine project might be: A Susical Machine, A Cartoon Sound FX Stage, A Downtown scene, or a Bedroom. Please use your imagination to come up with a good project.
Turn in the FLA and the SWF file. Flash FLA file may be versions CS4 to CS5.5. Zip up the two files. Name the zip file prj2_firstname_lastname.zip. Submit the file via Sakia.
______ Picked a theme to based project upon (3 points)
______ Clear, easy to see/use buttons (7 points)
______ Correct Playable Sounds (20 points)
______ Creativity & Design (25 points)
______ Total (55 points)