This video shows you how to update your Facebook Profile Photo. It only takes a minute, but many people don’t know how to do it.
I show you how in this video to update it for a Facebook page, however, updating your profile picture for your personal account works the exact same way.
The entire video is only 2 minutes long, so watch, or read below, learn, and apply.
http://youtu.be/udKyl4dVOVE – direct link to YouTube
The steps to update your profile photo are:
- To update your profile photo you will need a photo to use. This photo should be at least 180px by 180px. It does not have to be square, but it helps.
- Put your mouse cursor over your profile photo, click on the “edit profile photo” button that will appear.
- Choose to upload a photo. Locate the photo you selected before, and then upload the file.
- If your photo is rectangular, you can pan the image around to choose a best place.
- Then click on the save button to save your new profile photo.
If you like these short videos, I recommend subscribing to our YouTube Channel